October 18, 2009 in Games, Linux, My Games, My Software, Software by Raptor85
More updates on my sprite editor.
- Increased Size of work area
- Dynamicly scale grid instead of pre-set to different sizes
- Ability to toggle grid on and off (for previews)
- Much larger range of sizes (16×16 to 256×256)
- Removed the ability to create non-square tiles, was more trouble than it was worth
- Added the ability to flip the frame fully horizontally/vertically
- Added the ability to import frames from 24 bit uncompressed bitmap files
- Managed to cross compile it for win32 (requires wxwidgets to be installed!), It may not work correctly, I haven’t really been able to test it
September 20, 2009 in Games, UT2004 by Raptor85
The first (“Easy”) map in what was going to be a series of spacefighter challenge maps. (Lost interest after the first one).
I love it but most people find it too hard.